Water Treatment Plant Operation, Volume I, Chapter 9, Taste and Odor Control
Following completion of Chapter 9, students should be able to:
- Explain the importance of taste and odor control.
- Identify causes of tastes and odors.
- Locate sources of tastes and odors.
- Prevent development of tastes and odors.
- Treat or eliminate tastes and odors.
- Develop a taste and odor monitoring program.
- Develop a taste and odor control strategy.
The main purpose of this chapter is to teach operators how to search for and identify the causes and sources of taste and odor problems. Also, operators should be able to develop, operate, and maintain a taste and odor control strategy.
< Previous Next >